We’ve been practicing law in Kentucky for more than 50 years.
Wallace Spalding’s father, also a lawyer, was one of the first bankruptcy practitioners in Louisville, Kentucky.
Wallace has worked in bankruptcy law for over 25 years–helping people get relief from the burden of debt and find peace of mind. He has been recognized as one of Louisville’s top lawyers in Louisville magazine in 2008, 2009, 2011, and 2012.
Wallace truly loves living and working in Louisville. Outside of the office, he enjoys taking advantage of all of the amenities that the city offers, from fine dining to college sports.
- Estate Planning (Wills and Trusts)
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Bankruptcy Section
- Louisville Bar Probate and Estates Section
- Commonwealth of Kentucky, 1979
- Federal Court, 6th and 7th Circuit, 1979
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1986